The kfplastics.com.au website is managed by KF Plastics Pty Ltd.
kfplastics.com.au collects personal information that you choose to give us, for example your email address.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we record, through our log files, the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address and associated country
- Your top level domain name (eg .gov, .com, .edu, .org, .au, .nz etc)
- The pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded
- The search terms you used
- The date and time you visited the site
- The previous site you visited
- Your operating system (eg Windows, Mac)
- The type of browser you use (eg Internet Explorer).
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
Use of your Personal Information
We will only record your email address if you send us a message or you subscribe to a mailing list. Any personal information you provide to us, including your email address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your personal information will not be added to a 3rd party mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
We do not share information about you with other agencies or other organisations without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- is required or authorised by law; or
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
If we ask you for personal information in order to provide you with a service that you have requested then we will tell you how we intend to use that personal information if you choose to give it to us. Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual’s computer.
Access to your Personal Information
You may gain access to personal information about you that we hold. You can have us correct any errors or delete the information we have about you. You may opt out of any further contact from us. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we may have to gain evidence of your identity before we can give you access to information about you or change it.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How to Contact Us
If at any time you believe we have not adhered to the principles referred to in this privacy statement or have any other comments, please contact us.
If you do not wish to send your comments by email then please write to the following Postal Address
KF Plastics Pty Ltd
90 Vore Street
Silverwater NSW 2128