About the role
Working in a welcoming, energetic team you will be delivering a quality customer experience via email, phone & in person. The mission for this role is to ensure our customers keep returning and increasing existing and new customer sales by delivering excellent and timely communication.
No two calls are the same but you will ensure all customers:
- Are supported by providing a high quality service and plastic fabrications
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures we are constantly maintaining customer satisfaction and encouraging repeat business.
- Provide 1st level service & support
- Ensure that our customers are always kept up to date on progress
- Work closely with couriers and ensure prompt delivery
- Reduce production lead time with prompt dispatching of completed orders.
- Use the tools, knowledge and training to prepare quotations and inform customers about KF Plastics’ products in the most effective way possible.
- Managing the showroom sales and processing counter sales.
- Creating detailed work orders and liaise with production on status of customer orders.
Benefits and perks
KF Plastics is passionate about rewarding production and you will have the opportunity to earn a great salary. Amongst a number of other benefits that include:
- Stunning new modern office
- Onsite Parking available
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Through thorough training of our tools, knowledge of our products and our processes and procedures, the right person will have the opportunity for internal career growth.
Previous customer service or industry related experience would be looked upon favourably however this is not essential. More important is a great attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly master new operating systems.
If this sounds like something you will thrive and excel in, apply now!