About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager at KF Plastics, an outstanding opportunity awaits for an experienced Account Manager to join our energetic and family-orientated team.
The primary function of the Account Manager role is to promote and maintain regular contact with a portfolio of high-valued clients to establish and develop positive, lasting, relationships. Commercially astute, you have the ability to maximize client satisfaction and return on investment through providing outstanding support and customer service, whilst also seeking new business development opportunities with existing and past customers.
You will be an excellent communicator, with a natural affinity for building rapport, strong customer orientation and a genuine passion and enthusiasm for our industry. Ideally you will have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position, accompanied by a tertiary qualification in business (or transferable industry experience).
Key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Manage customer relationships through maintaining regular contact and responding to all queries
- Process, coordinate and maintain customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with various stakeholders including the Designer team to appropriately manage and deliver on set timeframes
- Maintain an awareness of a customer’s business direction and current activity including the need to renew customer accounts
- Seek opportunities with existing and past customers by maintaining ongoing contact
- Manage the relationship between KF Plastics and its subcontractors
- Develop and maintain knowledge of market trends and key developments
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of KF Plastics products
- Other ad-hoc duties such as; maintaining customer records and processing quotes
Benefits and Perks
KF Plastics is passionate about rewarding our employees for their hard work and dedication to the business. Benefits of working with KF Plastics include:
- Earning a competitive salary
- Working within our stunning new (modern) office
- Onsite parking
- Friendly and supportive team environment
If you are proactive in your role and work hard to develop the knowledge of our products, processes and procedures, this role will provide ample opportunity for internal career growth.
A minimum of 4 years in Account Management is required for this position, however industry experience is not an essential aspect to the role. Our ideal candidate will have a great attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to drive continued commercial success and growth of our organisation.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a client focused, account management role
- Prior experience working within the same or similar industry is desirable (not essential)
- Proven success in building value driven relationships resulting in growth
- Demonstrated experience managing key client accounts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Expert knowledge of the principles and methods for promoting and selling products
- Effective planning and organisational skills as well as the ability to work autonomously
KF Plastics is one of Australia’s leading acrylic manufacturing companies located in Silverwater, and with 40 years under our belt KF Plastics has built a strong presence in the industry through providing our clients with outstanding service and products.
Our unique, positive and family-orientated culture ensures team members are surrounded by other incredible and inspiring people. The team will provide you with great opportunities, experiences and challenges and foster a supportive workplace environment where you can develop and grow your career.
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!